FUNKIN COCKTAILS - Social Media Promotion 30 July - 6 August 2023
Full Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions of entry carefully. By submitting an entry to this promotion, you are deemed to have read and accepted them.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered or associated with Instagram. By entering, you agree to release Instagram from any and all liability in connection with the promotion.
- Promoter: Funkin Limited, a company registered in England with company number 03765967, and having its registered office at Crossley Drive, Magna Park, Milton Keynes, England, MK17 8FL (“we, us, our”).
- Promotional Period: Opens at 08:00 on 30 July 2023 and closes at 23:59 on 06 August 2023.
- This promotion is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands, aged 18 years or over, except (i) our employees, (ii) our agents and (iii) anyone professionally connected with the promotion and (iv) the immediate family members of (i), (ii) and (iii).
- Internet access and Instagram account is required. Normal exclusions apply. Any entries received before or after the Promotional Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion. No purchase necessary (NPN).
- Maximum 1 entry per person is permitted during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct entrants to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- To Enter: Instagram entry only. Your page needs to be publicly viewable to enter. To enter during the Promotional Period you must (i) like the promotional post on our Instagram account (@funkincocktails); (ii) tag up to 3 friends in the comments of the promotional post and (iii) follow our Instagram account (@funkincocktails). Winner and friends nominated by the winner must be 18+. Entrants must not use a false name or e-mail address or provide any false information when registering for use of the Instagram/promotion. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request and gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry/win. The Promoter may at its entire discretion refuse, remove, or suspend participation of entrants in the promotion at any time, for any reason.
- Prize: 1 winner in total. The winner will win: 1 x Nitro Can Cocktail Party Pack and 1 x Nitro Can Cocktail Party Pack for each of the friends (up to 3) nominated by the winner (up to 4 x Nitro Can Cocktail Party Pack can be awarded in total).
- Winner selection: Winner will be drawn by us at random after the closing date from all valid entries received throughout the Promotional Period via the promotional post on our Instagram account.
- Winner notification: We will notify the winner within 3 working days of the closing date by Instagram direct message (DM) asking the winner to DM us. Entrants are asked to look out for messages in their relevant Instagram accounts. Winner will be asked to provide their name, date of birth, contact number, email address, UK address, as well as names, dates of birth, email addresses and UK addresses of its nominated friends by DM reply within 14 days of being notified of the win. The winner and its nominated friends (up to 3) will be required to provide proof of age and identity, and any documentation as reasonably required by the Promoter to validate their eligibility for the Prize. It is the responsibility of the Prize winner to ensure that they have the written approval of their nominated friends prior to sharing any of their nominated friends’ personal data. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the Prize winner. In the event that the Prize winner does not provide the required details within 14 days of being notified of the win, Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that winner and award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. If, after approaching a reserve winner, the Promoter has failed to allocate the Prize, the Promoter shall not be obliged to approach any additional reserve winner and shall be entitled to withdraw the Prize and/or allocate it as the Promoter sees fit.
- Prize Delivery: We will deliver the Prize to the UK addresses provided by the winner and the friends nominated by the winner within 14 working days of the contact details for Prize delivery being confirmed. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any Prize that is returned undelivered will be assumed unwanted.
- The winner's name and/or social media handle may be used by us to name the winner. The winners surname and country of residence will be obtainable only by sending a stamped addressed envelope request to: FAO: Senior Digital Marketing Manager - Funkin - Social Media Promotion 30 July - 6 August 2023), Crossley Drive, Magna Park, Milton Keynes, England, MK17 8FL, within 3 months of the respective closing date. If you wish to object to your surname and county of residence being made available, or request that we reduce the amount of information being made available, you must notify us either at the time you enter the promotion or when we contact you about your Prize. Please note that even if you do raise such an objection or request, we may still provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulatory bodies if they request it. If your details change during the promotion, it is your responsibility to notify us otherwise you may miss out on the Prize.
- You must submit your own entry. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Bulk, trade, group or third-party entries will not be accepted. Entries submitted using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that enable a person to enter repeatedly will not be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any Prize award will be void.
- We will carry out verification checks to confirm your, and your nominated friends’, eligibility to enter and/or to receive the Prize (including requesting proof of ID (e.g. a current passport or driver’s licence), or proof of address (e.g. a recent utility bill)).
- We will have no responsibility for, and will not accept, any entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, damaged or corrupted (including as a result of postal delays, technical issues with your mobile tablet, computer or connectivity, or technical issues with our website).
- We reserve the right to substitute any Prize (or an individual aspect of a Prize) for an alternative of equal or greater value where we deem it strictly necessary due to events outside our reasonable control. Winners may not transfer the right to accept their Prize to another person without our consent. We will not offer cash alternatives to any Prize. Prizes are not negotiable and non-refundable.
- Winners are responsible for any tax liability they incur as a result of accepting the Prize. Winners are encouraged to seek independent financial advice before accepting a Prize if the tax implications concern them.
- We may, at our sole discretion, arrange for an alternative winner to be selected on the same basis as the original winner if: (i) the original winner fails to take any of the steps necessary to claim their Prize as set out in these terms; (ii) we are unable to contact the original winner having made reasonable efforts to do so; (ii) the original winner fails any verification or eligibility checks; (iii) the original winner is disqualified in accordance with the promotion terms; or (iv) the original winner is unable to accept their Prize for any reason.
- We reserve the right to disqualify you if you fail our verification checks or we reasonably believe that you have: (i) breached any of the promotion terms; (ii) cheated or jeopardised the operation or integrity of the promotion; or (iii) gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent, dishonest, or unfair methods.
- We reserve the right to suspend, vary or cancel the promotion where we deem it strictly necessary due to events outside our reasonable control (including where technical issues are affecting the proper running of the promotion or where we suspect fraud).
- If your Instagram profile contains any posts, text, videos, images or references which are of a defamatory, obscene, offensive, hateful, illegal or otherwise inappropriate nature (including anything we consider to be racist, homophobic, abusive, sexually explicit or discriminatory to anyone) then we reserve the right to disqualify you from the promotion. Additionally, if you comment or post anything on our social media channels which we consider to be inappropriate, we reserve the right to (i) hide or delete such comments/posts or block your profile, and/or (ii) disqualify you from the promotion.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss, injury or damage which: (i) you suffer by entering the promotion; or (ii) you or your nominated friends suffer in the enjoyment of any Prize. However, nothing will exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation committed by us.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoter’s control, the Instagram platform or the Promoter’s website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the Instagram platform or its website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- Our decision in relation to all matters relating to our promotions will be final.
- Each of the promotion terms is separate from the others. This means that if any promotion term is held to be invalid then it will be deleted but the remaining promotion terms will continue to apply.
- If there is a discrepancy between these promotion terms and those in any promotional material, these promotion terms will prevail.
- The promotion terms are governed by Scottish law and their interpretation will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.