Funkin - Promotion (1st May - 24th September 2023)
Full Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions of entry carefully. By submitting an entry to this promotion, you are deemed to have read and accepted them.
- Promoter: Funkin Limited, Crossley Drive, Magna Park, Milton Keynes, England, MK17 8FL (“we, us, our”).
- Promotional Period: Opens at 09:00 on 01/05/23 and closes at 23.59 on 24/09/23.
- This promotion is open to all legal residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over, except (i) our employees, (ii) our agents and (iii) anyone professionally connected with the promotion and (iv) the immediate family members of (i), (ii) and (iii).
- Internet access and email address is required. Normal exclusions apply. Any entries received before or after the Promotional Period will not be valid and will not be entered into this promotion. No purchase necessary (NPN).
- Maximum 1 entry per email address is permitted during the Promotional Period.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct entrants to read http://www.drinkaware.co.uk/ for more information.
- To Enter: During the Promotional Period, (i) visit our Facebook page (@Funkincocktails) or our website https://funkincocktails.co.uk/; (ii) select enter on the promotional advert (iii) insert your name and email address. In the event of suspicious activity, the Promoter reserves the right to request and gather information or obtain further evidence to confirm the legitimacy of the entry/win.
- Prize: 8 Prizes in total are available to be won throughout the entire Promotional Period. 8 winners will each win 1 x case (12 x 250ml) cans of Aperitivo Spritz, 1 x case (12 x 200ml) cans of Berry Woo Woo Nitro and 1 x case (12 x 200ml) cans of Lime Margarita Nitro.
- Winner selection: During the Promotional Period 2 Prize winners will be
selected at random on the 24th of each month from all valid entries received throughout
the Promotional Period using a randomised computer programme.
- Winner notification: Winners will be notified of the win by email (on the email address
provided upon entry) on the 25th of each month during the Promotional Period. Winners
will be asked to confirm their contact details (mobile number, email address and UK
address) for Prize delivery within 14 days of being notified of the win. Winners should
retain their notification email until their Prize is delivered. Reasonable efforts will be made
to contact the Prize winner. In the event that the Prize winner does not provide the
required details within 14 days of being notified of the win, we reserve the right to
disqualify that winner and award the Prize to a reserve winner selected in the same
manner. Reserve winners may have less time to respond. If after approaching a reserve
winner the Promoter has failed to allocate the Prize, the Promoter shall not be obliged to
approach any additional reserve winner and shall be entitled to withdraw the Prize and
allocate it as the Promoter sees fit.
- Prize Delivery: Once the winner has provided their contact details we will deliver the
Prize to the UK address provided by the winner within 5 working days of the winner
confirming their contact details for Prize delivery. The Promoter accepts no responsibility
for failed delivery due to provision of incorrect contact details. Any Prize that is returned
undelivered will be assumed unwanted.
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The winners’ surnames and counties will be obtainable only by sending a stamped addressed envelope request to: FAO: Funkin Digital Marketing Manager - Funkin - Promotion (1st May - 24th September 2023), Crossley Drive, Magna Park, Milton Keynes, England, MK17 8FL, within 3 months of the respective closing date. If you wish to object to your surname and county of residence being made available, or request that we reduce the amount of information being made available, you must notify us either at the time you enter the promotion or when we contact you about your prize. Please note that, even if you do raise such an objection or request, we may still provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority or other regulatory bodies if they request it. If your details change during a promotion, it is your responsibility to notify us otherwise you may miss out on a prize.
- You must submit your own entry. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion. Bulk, trade, group or third party entries will not be accepted. Entries submitted using automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that enable a person to enter repeatedly will not be accepted. The entry must be made directly by the person entering the promotion. Only genuine valid entries will be considered. If it becomes apparent that a participant is reposting the same content multiple times or using a computer(s) to circumvent this or any other condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, that person’s entries will be disqualified, and any prize award will be void.
- We may carry out verification checks to confirm your eligibility to enter (including requesting proof of ID (e.g. a current passport or driver’s licence) or proof of address (e.g. a recent utility bill)).
- We will have no responsibility for, and will not accept, any entries that are lost, delayed, incomplete, illegible, damaged or corrupted (including as a result of postal delays, technical issues with your mobile tablet, computer or connectivity, or technical issues with our website).
- We reserve the right to substitute any prize (or an individual aspect of a prize) for an alternative of equal or greater value where we deem it strictly necessary due to events outside our reasonable control. Winners may not transfer the right to accept their prize to another person without our consent. We will not offer cash alternatives to any prize. Prizes are not negotiable.
- Winners are responsible for any tax liability they incur as a result of accepting a prize. Winners are encouraged to seek independent financial advice before accepting a prize if the tax implications concern them.
- Winners are responsible for obtaining, both for themselves and any guests, any insurance cover which is required or advisable in order to enjoy their prize.
- We may, at our sole discretion, arrange for an alternative winner to be selected on the same basis as the original winner if: (i) the original winner fails to take any of the steps necessary to claim their prize as set out in the specific terms; (ii) we are unable to contact the original winner having made reasonable efforts to do so; (ii) the original winner fails any verification or eligibility checks; (iii) the original winner is disqualified in accordance with the promotion terms; or (iv) the original winner is unable to accept their prize for any reason.
- We reserve the right to disqualify you if you fail our verification checks or we reasonably believe that you have: (i) breached any of the promotion terms; (ii) cheated or jeopardised the operation or integrity of the promotion; or (iii) gained an unfair advantage or won using fraudulent, dishonest, or unfair methods.
- We reserve the right to suspend, vary or cancel a promotion where we deem it strictly necessary due to events outside our reasonable control (including where technical issues are affecting the proper running of the promotion or where we suspect fraud). In these circumstances, we will do all we can to minimise any disappointment caused.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any loss, injury or damage which: (i) you suffer by entering a promotion; or (ii) you or your guest(s) suffer in the enjoyment of any prize. However, nothing will exclude or limit our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence or for any fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation committed by us.
- Sometimes, through reasons outside of the Promoters control, the website (as with any website) may not be accessible. The Promoter cannot guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to the website. No responsibility will be accepted for any difficulties in entering, claiming or any entries/claims delayed or corrupted. The Promoter will have no liability for any loss arising out of such an event.
- We may ask you to supply personal details to enter a promotion or claim a prize (e.g. name, address, email address, date of birth etc). The details you submit must be true and up-to-date. By entering, you consent to us using your details in order to run the promotion (including sharing your details with any third party helping us with the promotion (e.g. our marketing agency)). Please see specific terms for information about how else we may use your details. Winners also specifically consent to: (i) us disclosing their surname and county of residence as set out in condition 11; and (ii) taking part in unpaid publicity (e.g. being filmed or taking part in an interview and/or a photo-shoot) which we may use in any media for our promotional purposes. If you do not consent to (ii) above, please do not enter our promotion.
- Our decision in relation to all matters relating to our promotions will be final.
- Each of the promotion terms is separate from the others. This means that if any promotion term is held to be invalid then it will be deleted but the remaining promotion terms will continue to apply.
- If there is a discrepancy between these promotion terms and those in any promotional material, these promotion terms will prevail.
- The promotion terms are governed by English law and their interpretation will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of English and Wales. Residents of Scotland and Northern Ireland may bring proceedings in their own jurisdiction.